Monday 23 February 2015

Heartfield by Fender RR-58 Made in Japan

guitarz.blogspot.com:






In the early 1990s I lived in a very rural part of Canada. With a lot of lakes, trees, and wildlife it's hard to complain. However, it seems I missed out on a lot of things that were going on in the guitar world.

Take this Heartfield RR-58 for example. Drawing influences from all over the place these guitars were the product of a joint company created by the American and Japanese branches of Fender.

I love the TV yellow-ish colour and the simple layout. Nice setneck design and a pushbutton 10db boost with l.e.d. indicator.

Apparently they made a version in green as well, thus piquing my interest even more so.

R.W. Haller






© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely piece! Not only is it elegant in its simplicity, but has a very well-considered combination of features from iconic instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new model to me looks fantastic. I want one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis