Wednesday 25 June 2014

Mosrite Mini

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Here at Guitarz we love Semie Moseley's creations; there is nothing too conservative about a Mosrite guitar, there's always something quirky about them.

This Mosrite Mini although discontinued isn't a vintage instrument, but it's a beautifully formed baby and is much in the spirit of the original Mosrite guitars; early Mosrite doublenecks often combined a regular 6-string neck with an octave "baby" 6-string or sometimes a mandolin neck.



Currently listed on eBay with a reduced rate Buy It Now price of US $550.

G L Wilson

© 2014, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. I started playing the guitar a few years ago and I've been really enjoying it! I want to get started on the electric guitar! Are they pretty similar to play? Where can I buy guitars in Twin Falls?
    Holly James | http://welchmusiconline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate you sharing this info! I've been wanting to find a new guitar for my dad, but I haven't had any luck yet. This helped a ton, and I feel that I'll be find what I'm looking for soon.

    http://welchmusiconline.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis