Tuesday 16 February 2010

Fano Alt De Facto SP6 Rustbucket

guitarz.blogspot.com:

This guitar, looking like a cross between a Les Paul Junior and a Telecaster, is a Fano Alt De Facto SP6 Rustbucket. It's easy to see where is gets its name from, for it is finished in a distressed "rusted" fashion. Of course, James Trussart's rusty steel-bodied guitars spring immediately to mind, but the curious thing about the Rustbucket is that it is not metal-bodied at all. The body is actually alder with a spruce top.

To my way of thinking that is a bit odd. If I wanted a rusty guitar, I'd want it to be metal. I have to say, though, that I prefer shiny metal bodies. Each to their own, I suppose.

For more Fano guitars, please see: www.fanoguitars.com

G L Wilson

NB: Please make sure you are reading this Guitarz post at guitarz.blogspot.com and not on a Scraper blog that copies posts without permission (and steals bandwidth) so as to profit from advertising. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis