Tuesday 12 January 2010

ARay's "Crimescene Blood Grip" Hamer guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:

Continuing in the macabre vein set up by our previous post, the above picture comes courtesy of Guitarz reader ARay who says:

I just finished a soon to be Craigslist guitar paint job. I thought I would let you put your opinion on... I know, I know... you have my permission to put it in the TERRIBLE PAGE. Anywhere you decide or whatever you decide is fine with me...

Blimey, I don't know what to say! And what labels should I attach below? It'd be rude to put it under hideous guitars, surely? I'm going to file it under "cool guitars" AND "hideous guitars" and let YOU lot decide.

I wonder what Jol Dantzig would think?

G L Wilson

NB: There are a lot of blogs STEALING content and bandwidth. If you read this anywhere else but on guitarz.blogspot.com then you are reading a blog that STEALS content. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis